I sent this to at least 12 people with 0 context
one time i was eating some chips and salsa with my mom and it was really spicy so i went “i feel like a dragon” because my mouth was fucking on fire and my mom just casually says “you only want to be a dragon so you can have that hiccup boy ride you”
it took her a few moments to realize her mistake
my favorite part of concerts is when the band plays a song everyone knows so everyone’s singing along all out of tune but then the singer stops singing and they point the mic at the crowd and u just hear everyone in the crowd singing the words to the music and u see the smiles on the band members’ faces bc they know people care about their music and everyone’s just so happy who cares about anything else
The Fault In Our Johning, starring John’s instagram post.
Remember that one time I hand drew beyond the frames of John’s instagram post, and sooo many people didn’t even notice it was half painted?
So many magical things happening today (Aug 1st):
- Gravity Falls Season 2 premiere
- new Legend of Korra online
- Digimon Day (the day the Adventure gang went to the Digital World)
- THE END OF THE WORLD (according to Supernatural)
- New Vocaloid announced
- New Gallifrey series announced
googled “dog swearing” and wasn’t disappointed
His fucking look of determination. Like, “you’re going to fucking jail Greg.”
so as some of you may know i recently reached 3000 followers and tbh that’s really cool so i’m gonna give away some shit to say thank you
UP FOR GRABS
- toothless plush made with nooby-banana's wooooonderful pattern
- drifloon plush
- aight so we’re gonna be having two winners here
- 1st place gets the choice between the toothless and the ‘loon (tough decision lmao) and probably a cheeky printed postcard featuring a drawing of their fav character (check my art tag for an idea of what that’ll look like!)
- 2nd place gets whatever 1st place didn’t want lmfao
- you have to be following me! if you’re going to unfollow as soon as the giveaway is over pls don’t enter bc that sucks tbh
- reblogs and likes count do w/e you want tbh
- no giveaway blogs (are those even a thing who knows let’s just be safe)
- you have to write in the tags of your reblog “kelly is gnarly” bc i’m gnarly tbh
- (you don’t actually have to do that)
- winners will be chosen with a random number generator or something
- i’ll ship anywhere in the world probably but if you live in the UK myself and my bank account will love you eternally
DEADLINE - AUGUST 1ST!
heads up, this ends tomorrow!
picking the first winner at 23:00 GMT tonight!
if they don’t respond by 15:00 GMT on saturday, a new winner will be chosen. once the first winner has decided which one they want, i’ll pick the second winner. 8D
can we just start a movement where we go to male politicians events and we ask them sexist questions like “if you are elected who will take care of the kids” and “what designer are you wearing tonight” “do you think that your stunted and constipated male emotions will affect your decision making”
that last one tho
let’s take a minute and realize how heavy that train must have been.
Well considering how heavy her hair used to be, that trail would be rather easy, don’t you think?
What if the train is exactly as long as her hair was?
oH COME O N DISNEY
Just think, after years of being weighed down by like 60ft of hair and to suddenly have it all gone? She’s going to have major balance problems after that and afterwards be really fast.
Is no one going to talk about the horse just hanging out in church?he’s not “just hanging out” he’s the ringbearer
When kids scream in public
do you ever wake up angry about something
This is like at least 25% of tumblr.
25%? I’d say 70%.
I love how there’s one thats just a homestuck, like the others are all common people you might see at school then there’s just a homestuck. Like you just go outside like ‘the damn homestucks are out there again.’
some schools know how to have fun, and I was never in any of them
do you ever see a post so obnoxious you subconsciously whisper “fuck off" as you’re scrolling past it